It was about time for me to do a special analytics webinar, Q&A edition. I have been wanting to do a Q&A for a while now because I love making these webinars every month. Therefore, I made it happen! You asked analytics questions about digital communications, tracking your website, understanding your website users and more. I answered.
To start, this webinar is for anyone looking for deeper insights from the mind of a data nerd with a marketing mindset. I love talking about analytics so much, so I had a fun time answering all your questions. As a result, we all learned a lot about analytics, like what makes people click on social media ads and what I recommend for presenting data and making charts.
- I’m new to this. I need help knowing what should I keep a record of from Google Analytics.
- I have to frequently design social media ads. What makes people more likely to click?
- My nonprofit is getting ready to redesign our website in 6 months. What are some things we should do now?
- When it comes to presenting data and making charts, what do you recommend?
- This is my first experience with GA, where should I start? Any favorite newbie tips and hints and usage info?
- Please demo 1 or 2 of your favorite things that Google Tag Manager allows website owners to do.
- And more…
Hungry For More Content?
Download the slides from this presentation and others. If you’re a visual learner like me, this is super helpful.
Who’s Hosting This:
Emily Patterson and Bee Measure help nonprofits use digital advertising, Google Analytics and other digital data to create more effective websites and digital outreach. Emily draws on her experience at Public Broadcasting Service and Better Business Bureau to help organizations of all sizes work smarter and do more with limited budgets.